Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

What are your resolutions this year? I have two resolutions - try not to sweat the small stuff, and get better at couponing.

I am the type of person who can be cool, calm and collected in a major crisis, but will quickly lose it if something I'm cooking sticks to the pan, or I can't find a particular sweater in my closet. I need to learn how to let the small stuff slide and be more relaxed about it in general.

As far as couponing, I have to admit I was inspired by the Exreme Couponing show! Granted, I don't want to go extreme, and you definitely won't catch me dumpster diving, but it would be nice to save on items that I use all the time.

I would love your tips, comments or referrals to good sites and blogs that can help with my resolutions.

Have a happy, safe and healthy 2011!

Lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment