Friday, January 14, 2011

In need of some comedy

Well, I was going to post this article out of the UK stating that exclusive breastfeeding up to six months 'harms babies'. I was going to discuss whether this was bs, not bs, whether the researchers were paid by formula/baby food companies, and generally get fired up.

But it's Friday, I'm tired, and I have a general apathy about everything in general.

So INSTEAD, I am going to post this clip from one of the funniest comedians around, Louis C.K.

I have loved this guy since I saw an HBO special "Shameless" in 2007. Since then I've watched two more specials, his TV show, and recently went to see him live, which was also hysterical.

So, here is Louis C.K. on Conan O'Brien. Enjoy!



TTYL!

Organized Working Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment