Sunday, January 2, 2011

Xbox Deal and Swagbucks Coupons

If any of you got an Xbox for Christmas, there is a great deal at Amazon right now, the Xbox 360 12 Month Live Gold Card is only $39.96. That is a 33% discount from the usual price, it is generally $60 almost everywhere and I rarely see the price drop below that. So this is an awesome deal. After seeing pretty much everyone in my extended family get a Kinect for Christmas I have to admit I really want one. So I'll be on the hunt for a good deal on that this year. If you see any let me know!


In keeping with my New Year's Resolution, Swagbucks is featuring their coupon generator on the main page. Not only do you get money off the item, but you also get 10 swagbucks for every redeemed coupon. There is a coupon for $3 off a Tag book, so I have a feeling that one will come in useful for my daughter's birthday.


Today is the last day of my vacation and I am having major back to work blues *sigh*. I'm really not sure why, because I LOVE my job. I just love being home with my family more! Ah well, such is the life of a working mom. I'm trying to put together a post on ways to stave off the Sunday blues and I'll post them later.


Have a great Sunday! TTYL,


Organized Working Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment